1. We may collect information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, debit card details, bank information and other information that is not otherwise publicly available. Such information is collected when you register and activate a Kudi Wallet on the APP. Information about your computer hardware and software i.e. your internet protocol address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access time and date and other technical information about your means of connection to the APP is automatically collected.
USE OF INFORMATION
2. The information collected from you is used in a number of ways. We use the information to process your registration, fulfil your service order maintain the quality of our service, generate statistics about our APP visitors, facilitate payment in respect of services rendered to you, customize and improve the content of our APP, fulfil any other request you have made, conduct research and generally enhance our service delivery to you. The information collected is also used to prepare reports for our internal use and for our current or potential partners e.g. investors, sponsors, advertisers and other potential agents.
3. We may from time to time wish to provide you with information about special features of the APP or any other service we think may be of interest to you. Occasionally, we might want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. Your information could also be provided to selected third parties, our affiliates or subsidiaries whose services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these kinds of communications, you can opt out by unchecking the appropriate announcement boxes during registration or on the user profile page on the APP. Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected]
4. We sometimes hire other companies to provide services on our behalf e.g. performing statistical analysis of our service etc. These companies may use your personal information and or communicate with you. We will only provide those companies with the information necessary to provide us with such services and we shall prohibit them from using that information for any other purpose.
5. We reserve the right to disclose information about you or your use of the APP in compliance with any legal process (i.e. any statutory demand, subpoena, warrant or court order) to protect against fraudulent, abusive, unlawful use of the APP, to protect our rights or property, to defend the personal safety of Agents or when we believe in good faith that a situation involving danger or injury to any person requires disclosure.
6. We shall not sell, share or offer information about you with third parties except in the manner described in this policy.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
7. We sometimes supplement the information that we receive on the APP with information from other sources. Such outside sources include information from third parties which enable us to reconcile our accounts, search results, links and paid listings which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
8. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to register or use the APP or any functionality contained on it.
COMMUNITIES AND FORUMS
10. Any personally identifiable information that you disclose through any message boards, chats windows on this APP may be collected and used by others. We recommend caution when giving out information to others.
11. We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online.
ACCESS AND CONTROL OF INFORMATION
12. You can access, edit and delete some information that we collect and process about you. For example, you can edit and update personally identifiable information including your name, email address, phone number etc. We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If the information that you have provided changes i.e. your email address, name or other personally identifiable information, please let us know or forward the correct details by sending an email to [email protected], we may correct any information that we think is inaccurate.
13. Occasionally, we may choose to send emails concerning APP disruptions, new products and other news about our APP to registered Agents and are not subscription based. Such emails are considered a part of our APP’s services to Agents.
14. This APP may contain links to other APPs. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other APPs. This policy applies only to our APP and not to any third-parties that may be accessed through hyper-links on this APP. We encourage you to review the privacy statement of APPs you choose to visit via hyperlinks posted on our APP.
BUSINESS OR ASSET TRANSFER OR SALE
15. We may choose to acquire, or sell business asset of our business or merge with another business. In such transactions, information obtained from you is generally one of the transferred business assets. In the event of such transfer, we will make reasonable efforts to provide notice on the APP and to notify you of any change in ownership or control of your personal information. Any casual inadvertence in providing such notification shall be considered a breach of our obligation under the policy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
CONDITIONS OF USE
17. By registering on the APP, you signify your acceptance of this policy and the APP’s Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the APP. By submitting your personal information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. You confirm that you have the consent to provide any information you have furnished on the APP. Your continued use of the APP following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
18. In order to access the APP and all its features, you must register and activate a Kudi Wallet, which will provide you with full access to the APP.